Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
Dr. Cate on: Vegetable Oil – The Silent Killer
Dave Asprey from Bulletproof Radio invites Dr. Cate Shanahan to talk about the benefits of healthy animal-based fats and the destructive effects unleashed on the human body from their toxic cousins, vegetable oils.
Effects such as cellular degradation and mutation, destruction of the elasticity of the skin, brain trauma, and even cellulite.
- What are the Best Sources of Fresh Food
- Fresh Liver vs. Powder Liver Capsules
- The Awesome Benefits of Organ Meat
- What is more Harmful, Fries or a Cigarette?
- Vegetable Oil Creates Genotoxicity
- Vegetable Oil Consumption and Poor Executive Function
This Post Has 0 Comments