Jack Murphy invites Dr. Cate Shanahan, MD, to discuss her book Deep Nutrition. Dr. Cate also shares how food and environment affect your epigenetics and could create a separate nutritional class in America.
Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
- Transitioning from family physician to nutrition
- What are the Serious complications from oxidative stress
- The Downstream Impact of seed oil Misinformation
- How to Heal your Relationship with Food
- Why do Fermentation as a Hack to Making Foods more Nutritious
- What is a species-appropriate diet?
- The Groundbreaking work of Weston Price
- The encompassing work of Anthony Bourdain