Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
Brian Sanders of Peak Human Podcast interviews Dr. Cate Shanahan and Tucker Goodrich, and they cover how people get fat & sick down to the mitochondrial level. We also discuss the different players in this process, including seed oils (or, more specifically, excess omega-6), refined grains, and sugar.
- The Ultimate cause of Chronic Disease
- What are PUFAs, hyperglycemia, and liver damage?
- The difference between omega-6 and 3 fatty acids.
- The importance of consuming healthy fats.
- The connection between the American Heart Association and the seed oil industry.
- Counter-arguments for studies that support seed oils.