Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
Shawn Stevenson and Jade Harrell invite Dr. Cate Shanhan to The Model Health show to discuss why analyzing healthy people is the missing link in today’s medicine. Dr. Cate also shares how Dr. Shanahan began advising the Los Angeles Lakers.
- What The Human Diet is.
- What the 4 Pillars of World Cuisine are.
- Why do people generally think that fresh foods refer only to plants?
- The 3 types of enzymes you need.
- Why fermented foods are a coordinated effort to make.
- How our senses were once used for safety testing.
- Which food compound is drawn to your joints.
- Which is an important nutrient that helps hold our cells together.
- What the closest vegetable equivalent to bone broth would be.
- How eating organ meats were intertwined with our evolution.
- How to incorporate more movement and family involvement in food preparation.
- What commonly overlooked influences can affect your genetic expression.
- The shocking truth about how vegetable oils impact your body.
- How to upgrade your oils and fats for better health.