Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
In his podcast episode of Keto Kamp with Ben Azadi, he invited Dr. Cate Shanahan to reveal the 8 worst oils to consume on your diet. Dr. Cate also talks about these seed oils, also called vegetable oils, and how they create more inflammation in your body than sugar.
- When You’re Scared of Fat, You’ll Be Hungry For Processed Foods
- The Differences Between Monounsaturated, Saturated, and Polyunsaturated Fats
- The Metabolic Pathway For How Dietary Linoleic Acid Omega-6 Ends Up In The Membranes and Inner Fat Cells
- How Seed Oils Can Stay In Your Body For Extended periods
- Should I Avoid Peanut Oil or Eat More Peanut Oil?
- Why Do Some People Think That Seed Oils Are Good For You?
- Effects of Fatty Acids on Mitochondria: Implications For Cell Death
- Why Ketones Are A Great Energy Source For The Mitochondria
- The Brain Needs Omega-3 and Omega-6: Here’s What You Need To Know