Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
Today’s obesity and disease epidemics are the results. Yet Harvard denies any connection between this experimental processed oil diet, obesity, and chronic disease. This lecture with Dr. Cate will enable listeners to recognize how experts at prestigious institutions tricked the public and more.
- Completely eliminate seed oils from their diet
- How they make Vegetable Oil
- Financial connections to the seed oil industry
- Confidently refute objections from people who say that seed oils are healthy
- Traditional ingredients central to heirloom recipes