Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
Shawn Stevenson of The Model Health Show invites Dr. Cate Shanahan on his show again to discuss the number one risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Dr. Cate also shares how vegetable oils can promote inflammation and more.
- What the hateful eight are and why you should avoid them.
- The specific mechanism that makes seed oils toxic.
- Which molecules in fried food are similar to smoking cigarettes?
- What soy lecithin is and how it’s created.
- How can low-quality oils affect the brain?
- The process of oxidation, how it occurs, and why it ages us.