Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
Mike Mutzel from High-Intensity Health interviews Dr. Cate Shanahan to discuss the science behind real food-based, low-carb diets and sports performance. Additionally, Dr. Cate discusses the Four Pillars (common findings) of all healthy human diets.
- Benefits of fat burning over sugar burning for aerobic exercise AKA cardio
- Ketosis versus fat burning
- The short-term effect of exercise on fat burning
- The Four Pillars of an Optimal Human Diet
- Simple hack to optimize your fat burning on any given day