Kelly, from the Be Well podcast, interviews Dr. Cate on the hateful eight toxic factory-made seed oils. But the conversation also takes listeners all over the nutritional spectrum in this great conversation.
Mike Matthews from Muscle for Life Podcast interviews Dr. Cate Shanahan to discuss the two biggest problems with most people’s diets. Dr. Cate also shares one simple dietary change everyone can make to improve their health immediately and possibly even body composition.
- What is the concept of deep nutrition?
- How much do lifestyle choices contribute to diseases?
- Can you offset poor dietary choices with exercise?
- What are the effects of processed foods on your body?
- How does it affect your metabolism and energy?
- Can you manipulate your macros for maximum muscle gains?
- Does a high-carb diet benefit training?
- What are the common types of vegetable oils, and why are they bad for you?
- What are some common foods that are rich in vegetable oils?
- What are some dietary changes people can start today?
- How can people connect with you and follow your work?