Do you want to
- Have more energy
- Control your food cravings
- Live longer
If you said yes, please visit TRIMProgram.com to learn the basic 10 principles of Dr. Cate’s program for helping people like you start down the right path to getting healthy. When it’s the right path, it’s easier to stay on it for the rest of your life.
Below are posts on several key principles of healthy, lasting weight loss:
- Why, for many people, going low carb one meal at a time starting with breakfast works better than going all at once: Going low carb too fast may trigger thyroid troubles and hormone imbalance
- You can’t lose weight if you’re not burning fat: Your 2012 Weight-Loss Resolution: Become a Better Fat Burner
- Insights into the hottest new diet that’s the opposite of a fad: What is the Paleo Diet?
- Why there’s no particular supplement that’s the secret to weight loss: Can Coconut Oil Help with Weight Loss (Part 1) and (Part 2)
- Your body does not require you to eat sugar or carb: How Much Carbohydrate Do You Need to Eat Per Day?
- Belly fat can be dangerous if you have fat around your organs, called omental fat: How to Lose Omental Fat – Burning Off Belly Flab, PERMANENTLY and Lose Belly Flab in Three Weeks!! (It can be done, and here’s why you should)
- You’ll hear all kinds of weird advice in the media: Expert suggests weight loss can be dangerous
- A mistake I see all too often: How Starting a Low-Cholesterol Diet Leads to Weight Gain
- Misleading media reports on the supposed benefits of calorie restriction: Does Caloric Restriction Prolong Life
- Are you in the middle of a metabolic vicious cycle? Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, and the Metabolic Vicious Cycle